It can be incredibly intimidating and confusing to figure out U.S. immigration laws on your own, especially since the laws are complicated and always evolving. If you need immigration law services, it is best to turn to a reliable immigration lawyer to help. Immigration lawyers are experts in the different immigration law practice areas and will be able to help you with your case. It is important to be very careful with such cases as one small mistake could result in your case being denied. Lawyers from The Shulman Law Group are able to help with a wide range of immigration law services and provide suitable advice on what you should do next.
About Atlantic County
Atlantic County is a county within the United States, located in New Jersey. It has a population of about 264,000 residents and spans a total area of 672 square miles. This makes it the 15th largest county out of 21 counties in New Jersey. The state is located about 100 miles from New York City and 60 miles from Philadelphia. It is adjacent to other counties like Burlington County, Camden County, Cape May County and more. Atlantic County is known for its fine breweries, distilleries, and wineries.
Areas of Expertise in NJ Immigration Law
Below is a non-exhaustive list of immigration legal services that we provide in Atlantic County:
- Adjustment of Status: If you are looking to apply for an Adjustment of Status to get a green card without returning to your home country, you are required to hit certain qualifications. Lawyers from The Shulman Law Group can help with that.
- Asylum and Refugee Law: For foreigners who have been persecuted by their own countries due to various reasons, they may apply for political asylum or refugee status.
- Battered Spouse Petitions: Under immigrant provisions of Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), battered immigrants may file for immigration relief.
- Board of Immigration Appeals: The Board of Immigration processes appeals by conducting review of cases. We are able to help.
- Business Immigration Law: If you require an employment-based green card or investor visa, our lawyers will be able to guide you on what you should do.
- Citizenship and Naturalization Law: For a candidate to qualify for citizenship via naturalization, there are certain conditions required. Our lawyers can guide you through the process.
- Consular Practice: Our trained lawyers at The Shulman Law Group can help with all the paperwork required for consular processing.
Why Choose The Shulman Law Group’s Immigration Lawyers in Atlantic County?
The Shulman Law Group is an established firm that is widely regarded as one of the top immigration law firms in the nation. Here, we prioritize our clients and meticulously go through their cases in order to provide the help they require. No matter what type of immigration law service you need, our highly trained and knowledgeable lawyers at The Shulman Law Group will be able to guide you through the legal process.
If you have any questions about hiring immigration lawyers in Atlantic County, feel free to schedule a consultation with us today.