If you are in need of immigration law services and you are based in Burlington County, our team of lawyers at The Shulman Law Group will be able to help you. Immigration law is difficult and complex to comprehend by yourself, as it requires knowledge and expertise in the immigration law field. It is also intricate and rapidly evolving, which makes it even harder to grasp. Our team of lawyers are here to help and ensure that your case is going smoothly and will be able to guide you along the way. We work tirelessly and meticulously to achieve the best outcome for our clients’ cases.
About Burlington County
Burlington County is located in the United States, within the state of New Jersey. As compared to other counties in New Jersey, the county is the largest one by total area. With a population of over 445,000 residents and a total area of 820 square miles, Burlington County is the 11th largest county out of 21 counties in the state. It is a part of the Delaware Valley area and is located on the right side of Delaware River. The county is made of mostly coastal land and alluvial plain and has little relief. It is bordered by Camden County, Mercer County, Ocean County, Monmouth County, and more.
Areas of Expertise in NJ Immigration Law
Below is a non-exhaustive list of immigration legal services that we provide in Burlington County:
- Adjustment of Status: A foreigner who wants to get a permanent resident status without going back to their respective countries can file for an Adjustment of Status.
- Asylum and Refugee Law: Foreign nationals who are persecuted by their own home countries for a variety of reasons including their religion, race and political opinion can seek asylum or refugee status in the U.S.
- Battered Spouse Petitions: Spouses, children, and parents of citizens of the United States are able to obtain permanent residency if they are victims of domestic violence.
- Board of Immigration Appeals: If you are thinking about appealing an immigration court decision in the U.S., we can help with your appeal to the Board of Immigration.
- Business Immigration Law: For individuals from other countries to work lawfully in the U.S., they must obtain permission. The Shulman Law Group can help with work visa application and more.
- Citizenship and Naturalization Law: Foreigners who want to apply to be obtain permanent residency in the U.S. can apply for a citizenship here.
- Consular Practice: Lawyers from The Shulman Law Group are able to assist with paperwork surrounding consular processing.
Why Choose The Shulman Law Group’s Immigration Lawyers in Burlington County?
Here at The Shulman Law Group, we understand the frustration and anxiety our clients have regarding their immigration cases. We aim to help alleviate that by providing useful advice and guidance through their cases. We have over 25 years of experience, and the firm is nationally recognized to be one of the best within the country. Choose to work with us and we promise to prioritize you and do our best to assist you with your case.
If you have any questions about hiring immigration lawyers in Burlington County, feel free to schedule a consultation with us today.