Cape May County
The Shulman Law Group is able to provide immigration law services to those based in Cape May County who are in need of it. We understand that laws surrounding immigration law can be confusing and complicated, so we are here to help our clients with their concerns. We provide immigration law services including naturalization applications, deportation, spousal petitions, business immigration and more. When it comes to immigration law, it is important to find someone experienced and reliable to help you as one small mistake could result in your case being denied. It is our commitment to do our best to help all our clients with their cases.
About Cape May County
Cape May County is located in the South region of New Jersey, United States. The county is bounded by Delaware Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. It has a population of approximately 93,000 residents, and a total area of 620 square miles. This makes it the second least populous county in the United States. The county’s single largest industry is the tourism industry, which generates the bulk of the county’s revenue. Many people visit Cape May County due to its ideal position between the Atlantic Ocean and Delaware Bay. It also has beaches which attract many tourists annually.
Areas of Expertise in NJ Immigration Law
Below is a non-exhaustive list of immigration legal services that we provide in Cape May County:
- Adjustment of Status: For individuals currently in the United States who want to get a green card without going back to their home country, they are able to file for Adjustment of Status.
- Asylum and Refugee Law: Foreigners are able to seek asylum or refugee status in the United States if they are being persecuted in their own country.
- Battered Spouse Petitions: Immigrants can file for immigration relief without the knowledge of their abuser under provisions of the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).
- Board of Immigration Appeals: The Shulman Law Group is able to help individuals appeal to the Board of Immigration Appeals against an immigration court decision made by the court.
- Business Immigration Law: If you intend to work in the United states, you will need a work visa most appropriate for your case.
- Citizenship and Naturalization Law: For non-U.S. citizens who are intending to get a citizenship here in the United States, they will need to go through a naturalization process.
- Consular Practice: Lawyers from The Shulman Law Group are able to help with the paperwork involved in consular processing.
Why Choose The Shulman Law Group’s Immigration Lawyers in Cape May County?
Lawyers from The Shulman Law Group make it their mission to help clients who are confused by immigration law and help them decode and make sense of it. We are committed to serving every single one of our clients with their immigration law concerns. The Shulman Law Group is a nationally recognized firm that has over 25 years of experience. We have successfully helped many people with their immigration law cases and will be happy to help you too. Rest assured you are in good hands when you choose to work with us.
If you have any questions about hiring immigration lawyers in Cape May County, feel free to schedule a consultation with us today.