Immigration to America has been tumultuous with the recent changes to DACA, and people have been arrested for seeking asylum at the airports, because they simply do not know what to do or prepare. United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has also become more stringent on applications. The legal system for immigration is already tedious enough for even a local, much worse if you have a language barrier. At The Shulman Law Group, our experienced immigration lawyers in New Jersey can help clients prepare for immigration and not get into legal trouble. Call us for a consultation now.
About Cumberland County
Cumberland is named after Prince William, Duke of Cumberland, and it is two hours away from New York and Baltimore. The county now is home to 150,000 people, about 40% of which are immigrants. Be it German, Hispanic, Latino or Asian, Cumberland County is a truly diverse place where immigrants have settled over generations and call it home. Cumberland used to be the oyster capital of the world, but now its focus is on agriculture and high-tech farming.
Areas of Expertise in Cumberland County Immigration Law
We specialize in many immigration legal services that we provide in Cumberland County. Below are some common problems that people face in their process of migrating to America.
- Adjustment of Status: We have processed hundreds of applications for conversion to permanent American citizenship
- Asylum and Refugee Law: People get arrested at airports and detained for months in captivity. Apply for asylum with us. Do not get detained.
- Battered Spouse Petitions: Immigrants might not understand where to seek help for abuse. We are here for you.
- Board of Immigration Appeals: Have you nearly exhausted every appeal to the Immigration board? Don’t give up. Come to us
- Business Immigration Law: Want to expand your business in America? Seek consultation from us
- Citizenship and Naturalization Law: This is always confusing for most people. Do not go in blind. Seek our advice first.
- Consular Practice: Don’t feel helpless when someone you know is being detained. We are familiar with the legal system and can meet the detained person.
Why Choose The Shulman Law Group’s Immigration Lawyers in Cumberland county?
It is often sad to read about immigrants who have made their way to America, only to be deported after months or years of struggle in the legal system because they do not know the correct procedure to apply for legal immigration. Do not break the law and become an illegal immigrant. The Shulman Law Group has been championing the cause for legal immigration from the start. We have 25 years of experience and we have helped many immigrants successfully obtain citizenship in America. You can go through our testimonies of grateful clients we have helped over our years of helping people become American citizens. We are always here to help.
If you have any questions about hiring immigration lawyers in Cumberland County, feel free to schedule a consultation with us today.