Here is the nightmare scenario for any immigrant working in America. You are new to the country, you have just started work for months, and suddenly, due to some paperwork or lapse in the application process, your status is revoked, and you are deported. This is much worse if you cannot even speak English and have no one around to help you here. If your back is against the wall, give The Shulman Law Group a call. We have worked tirelessly to fight against unfair and unjust treatment of immigrants who do not understand the legal process, and we have testimonies from many of our grateful clients who have now continued working in America or have become American citizens.
About Essex County
Essex County has about 800,000, and about 60% of these are immigrants. There are about 80,000 Jews, with the other minorities being Latino, Hispanic, Asian, and Pacific Islander. Essex County is split into Eastern and Western Essex. The working class are mostly concentrated around Eastern Essex. Western Essex is mainly suburbs and affluent areas.
Areas of Expertise in Essex County Immigration Law
We provide the following services for all immigrants. Call us to find out more.
- Family Immigration: You may have the skills to legally immigrate, but how do you apply for your entire family to come over? Check with us today
- Asylum and Refugee Law: Refugees usually stay on the run until they get caught. They have not even checked if they can apply for asylum. We can help.
- Battered Spouse Petitions: If the police will not listen to your complaints of abuse, come to us. We have experience in dealing with such cases.
- Board of Immigration Appeals: Appeals are often complex and exhausting. To continue working and settling appeals is a headache. Seek help from us. We will handle the problem, so you don’t have to.
- Political Asylum: These are complicated if your government will arrest you when you try to leave the country. Call us first to discuss the situation and explore the options.
- Nurse Petition: Nurses generally find employment in foreign lands very quickly. The red tape is the problem. If your employer is uncertain, come to us. We will cut through the red tape for you.
Why Choose The Shulman Law Group’s Immigration Lawyers in Essex County?
The Shulman Law Group is based out of New Jersey, but we have an international presence, and we have represented both clients in America and abroad. Because we have been in the practice of immigration litigation for over 25 years, we have amassed a team of staff fluent in many languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese and French. Due to the nature and urgency of our cases, we are used to odd hours and will respond promptly when you call us. Read our testimonies about our happy clients who are now legally settled in America.
If you have any questions about hiring immigration lawyers in Essex County, feel free to schedule a consultation with us today.