Immigration has been the backbone of the United States for decades. In the past, a lot of immigration was illegal, and people were being exploited for their labor. Nowadays, things have improved by a tremendous amount. However, the process of legal Immigration has never been more complex. It looks daunting for a foreigner to even understand the legal process, of applying for immigration, let alone navigate through all the red tape. At The Shulman Law Group, we have helped thousands of immigration applicants get their visas, green cards, and many more. Call us to find out more today.
About Gloucester County
Gloucester County has a population of about 300,000, and local large private service industries include several local wineries, which are toured by hundreds of people, locals and tourists, every year. Other major private service industries here are food, like the Heritage Dairy stores, US FoodService, LaBrea Bakery, education like Rowan University, and Research and Engineering from Exxonmobil’s lab. North of Gloucester County is Philadephia, and it lies northwest of Atlantic City.
Areas of Expertise in Gloucester County Immigration Law
We provide a wide variety of legal immigration services, from simple paperwork to actual litigation and appeals in courts. We also offer consultation and legal advice.
- Asylum and Refugee Law: Be it from massacre, war, persecution, or dictatorships, we can protect you by helping you seek asylum. Even if you are still overseas, you can give us a call.
- Battered Spouse Petitions: In certain religions, abuse is often tolerated, and divorce is never recognized. Come to us. We will lay out the legal options you have.
- Board of Immigration Appeals: If you have run out of options for appeals, don’t give up. It is not over yet. Come to us for assistance.
- Business Immigration Law: Shifting an entire business to America is a tedious task, more so if you have many staff applications to handle. We have the manpower to help you with the paperwork and other legal problems you might run into.
- Nurses Petition: Nurses coming to work in America are usually denied or delayed only by red tape. Don’t be daunted by the legal process. We are here to help.
- Green Card: Coming to us for green card application is a faster process than going to the immigration office. You may not know whether you qualify for a green card, but we do.
Why Choose The Shulman Law Group’s Immigration Lawyers in Gloucester County?
The population of New Jersey has always been about 40% immigrants. We at the Shulman Law Group have been practicing immigration litigation for about 25 years. We have staffers fluent in various languages, including Spanish, French and Portuguese. We also have represented clients in courts for immigration hearings and appeals. Do not be an illegal immigrant or get caught in red tape and get deported. We are committed to immigration litigation. Seek help from us.
If you have any questions about hiring immigration lawyers in Gloucester County, feel free to schedule a consultation with us today.