The American Dream is what immigrants think about when they make the decision to cross the ocean to this foreign land. We stand for diversity and we promise an equal opportunity to all who are willing to work hard and contribute to this country. The stumbling blocks for any immigrant are usually a language barrier, understanding the legal system, and having no one to help them with legal matters. The Shulman Law Group has been committed to immigration litigation for 25 years. We are fluent in many languages, and we have helped many new immigrants settle into their new homes. Call us today.
About Hudson County
Hudson County has always been home to many immigrants. The most densely populated county in New Jersey, Hudson County is home to about 650,000 people, of which half are immigrants. 300,000 are Hispanics, 60,000 are Puerto Ricans, 30,000 are Cubans, and there are also Asians, Filipinos, Arabs, Jewish, and other minorities. Hudson County is bordered by the Hudson River, and Upper New York Bay. Hudson County is both a major port for people seeking immigration and a major office of employment.
Areas of Expertise in Hudson County Immigration Law
The following list is not complete, but here are some of the services we provide in Hudson County.
- Nurse Petitions: It is ridiculous that despite a global shortage of nurses, red tape is still delaying or even blocking potential nurses from coming to work in America. We will cut all red tape for you.
- Asylum and Refugee Law: Do not be on the run from the law. You may call us to enquire about asylum first before deciding to break the law and get deported.
- Battered Spouse Petitions: If you find that the police are not helping, or for religious reasons, your community is not helping you, come to us.
- Green Card Applications: Green cards are complex, and it may be hard to find out if you even qualify, let alone apply for one. We have successfully applied for green cards for many years. Seek help from us.
- Student Visas: Students may be the group who have the most to lose, because if your visa is rejected after paying for your school fees, it may cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars. Get our help.
Why Choose The Shulman Law Group’s Immigration Lawyers in Hudson County?
Any small mistake in the legal process may get you deported from America. You may lose your student fees, you may get banned from America, and may never be able to return. Do not risk everything just to save some money. Let us help with your paperwork. Here at The Shulman Law Group, we have dealt with all kinds of immigration litigation, from simple filling in the correct paperwork to fighting for clients detained by ICE. Our staff are fluent in many foreign languages, and we have been helping immigrants for 25 years.
If you have any questions about hiring immigration lawyers in Hudson County, feel free to schedule a consultation with us today.