Business Immigration Lawyer

All foreign workers must obtain permission to work legally in the United States.  Business immigration law addresses the process by which employers and employees apply to allow individuals from other countries to work lawfully in the United States.

Each employment category for admission has different requirements, conditions, and authorized periods of stay. There are Exchange Visitor Visas called J-1’s, there are Temporary Worker Visas called H-2Bs for non-agricultural fields, there are Temporary Worker Visas for Skilled Workers, and there are Seasonal Agricultural Worker Visas called H2-A’s. In order to obtain the most appropriate work visa, it is best to consult an immigration attorney.

How can The Shulman Law Group help you?

The Shulman Law Group represents corporate clients in all phases of the hiring and transfer of foreign nationals—executives, managers, professionals, investors, and performing artists—to the United States. We also represent individuals, who, because of their extraordinary ability in their fields or because of their substantial investments in the United States, do not require corporate sponsorship to immigrate.

Our immigration attorneys have skillfully counseled our clients about the best short- and long-term strategies for their specific business and immigration needs.