If you are based in Camden County and are on the lookout for an experienced and reliable immigration lawyer, look no further than The Shulman Law Group. We have a team of professionals who are able to help you with various matters regarding immigration law. Immigration law in the United States is complicated and evolves fairly quickly, so it is important to find someone reliable and experienced to help you through your case. Our lawyers can help with immigration issues including naturalization applications, business immigration, deportation and more. Find out more about the immigration law services that we provide today!
About Camden County
Camden County is located in New Jersey, United States. It is the 8th largest county, with a population of 506,000 residents. The county seat, Camden is the most populous place, with a population of over 77,000 residents. Camden County has a total area of 227 square miles and is located in an alluvial plain that is mainly coastal, and low-lying. The county borders other counties including Burlington County, Atlantic County, Gloucester County, and Philadelphia County.
Areas of Expertise in NJ Immigration Law
Below is a non-exhaustive list of immigration legal services that we provide in Camden County:
- Adjustment of Status: Foreign nationals may apply for an Adjustment of Status if they wish to get a green card in the U.S. without returning to their home country.
- Asylum and Refugee Law: For individuals who are persecuted in their own country due to various reasons like nationality, political opinion, or race, they are able to seek political asylum or refugee status in the United States.
- Battered Spouse Petitions: Immigrant visa petitions can be filed by battered spouses under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). The Shulman Law Group will be able to help.
- Board of Immigration Appeals: The Board of Immigration Appeals conducts paper reviews of cases instead of courtroom proceedings to process appeals regarding court decisions.
- Business Immigration Law: If you intend to work legally in the United States, you will need to obtain the most appropriate work visa for your case.
- Citizenship and Naturalization Law: For non-U.S. citizens who wish to obtain citizenship, they must undergo the process of naturalization.
- Consular Practice: Our Immigration lawyers in The Shulman Law Group will be able to guide clients and handle all the paperwork regarding consular processing.
Why Choose The Shulman Law Group’s Immigration Lawyers in Camden County?
Here at The Shulman Law Group, our clients are our top priority, and we work tirelessly to ensure that our clients are able to achieve the best outcomes of their cases. With our expertise in the immigration law field, we are able to provide good advice and assist with the paperwork regarding any aspect of immigration law. As a nationally recognized immigration law firm, we are committed to doing our best for all our clients. If you choose to work with us, you can have peace of mind knowing that you are working with some of the best immigration lawyers in the nation.
If you have any questions about hiring immigration lawyers in Camden County, feel free to schedule a consultation with us today.