Employment-Based cases

The types of immigration law work we do for employees and employers includes, but is not limited to, the following:

  • PERM Applications
  • E-1/E-2 – Treaty Country Investor Visas
  • EB1 – National Interest Waiver, Alien Of Extraordinary Ability,
  • Outstanding Professor Or Researcher, Multinational Executive
  • EB2 – Member Of Profession Holding An Advanced Degree Or Alien Of
  • Exceptional Ability
  • EB3 – Skilled Worker Or Professional
  • EB4 – Any Other Worker
  • EB5 – Immigrant Investor
  • H-2A – Seasonal Worker Visas
  • H-2B – Other Seasonal Work Visas
  • L-1 – Inter-Company Transferees Visas

How can The Shulman Law Group help you?

Our immigration attorneys routinely handle all matters related to green card applications, labor certification, and PERM applications. At The Shulman Law Group, we know that it is critical that each application is meticulously prepared, all deadlines are met, all references are verified, and data is exact. Everything documented must be in accordance with all current laws. This is what we do on a daily basis.

If you need a visa, wish to immigrate, or want to help bring a family member or employee to the United States, we can help. Contact our office in Paterson, NJ for more information or to schedule an appointment with one of our immigration lawyers.