New Jersey Immigration Lawyer
The U.S. immigration laws are complex and are rapidly changing. Therefore, it can be challenging for individuals to navigate the immigration system on their own. It is important to know how to prepare and submit the correct documents for working and/or living in the United States. A small mistake may cause the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to deny your case. At The Shulman Law Group, our immigration lawyers in New Jersey can help clients prepare, file, and monitor their cases. We work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients’ immigration or naturalization cases.
About New Jersey
With a population of over 8.8 million residents, New Jersey is bordered by Delaware, Pennsylvania, the Atlantic Ocean, and New York. The state is generally divided into several geographic regions, including North Jersey, South Jersey, and Central Jersey. In addition, prominent geographic features include the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge, Ramapo Mountain, and Jersey Shore. Because New Jersey is home to the most diners in the world, the state is also referred to as the Diner Capital of the World.
Immigration Lawyers in New Jersey | Areas We Serve
- Atlantic County
- Bergen County
- Burlington County
- Camden County
- Cape May County
- Cumberland County
- Essex County
- Gloucester County
- Hudson County
- Hunterdon County
- Mercer County
- Middlesex County
- Monmouth County
- Morris County
- Ocean County
- Passaic County
- Salem County
- Somerset County
- Sussex County
- Union County
- Warren County
Areas of Expertise in NJ Immigration Law
Below is a non-exhaustive list of immigration legal services that we provide in New Jersey:
- Adjustment of Status: Our NJ immigration lawyers can help clients apply for lawful permanent resident status.
- Asylum and Refugee Law: Foreign nationals may apply for asylum to seek protection from persecution.
- Battered Spouse Petitions: Battered spouses can file for immigrant visa petitions the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).
- Board of Immigration Appeals: If you need to appeal an immigration court decision to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), we can help.
- Business Immigration Law: Do you need to apply for an employment-based green card or investor visa? Our attorneys will guide you through the process.
- Citizenship and Naturalization Law: If you are a non-U.S. citizen who wants to acquire citizenship of this country, The Shulman Law Group can help.
- Consular Practice: Our highly trained immigration attorneys facilitate all of the paperwork and applications that are involved in consular processing.
Why Choose The Shulman Law Group’s Immigration Lawyers in NJ?
At the Shulman Law Group, our attorneys understand that each immigration case is unique, and your time is valuable. That’s why our immigration lawyers in NJ provide prompt and individual attention. Whether you need help with applying for citizenship or a business visa, we have got you covered. Our legal practice has over 25 years of experience and is comprised of nationally recognized immigration attorneys. Enjoy complete peace of mind knowing that we work tirelessly to achieve successful results.
If you have any questions about hiring immigration lawyers in New Jersey, feel free to schedule a consultation with us today.